Gain leadership and communication skills while learning English & U.S. culture
through Classroom learning & guided outdoor adventures at beautiful Lake Tahoe, USA!
Dates: 10 Day Camp from July 7 – 16, 2017
Don't just study... Learn and transform into the person you admire!
This camp is more than classes, its once-in-a-lifetime experience empowers you to grow into the person you want to become!
- Practice conversational English during fun, healthy, and guided outdoor leadership activities
- Meet life-long friends from all around the world
- Gain a letter of recommendataion from a U.S. Professor
- Experience life in one of the most beautiful and most desired locations in the United States of America
- Improve communication skills through U.S. classroom lessons and outdoor leadership activities
- Discover new, powerful leadership qualities within you that will lead to academic and professional successes
- Gain university credits that strengthen school admissions and support faster graduation
Included in Tuition:
- 12 English and U.S. American Culture Classes with U.S. Professors
- 3 University Academic Credits for a U.S. Bachelor's Degree
- 7 Guided Outdoor Activities and Equipment Including 1 Overnight Camping Trip
- All Lodging
- All Meals
- Airport Pick-up and Airport Drop-off
- All Ground Transportation
Not Included in Tuition: Flights/Airfare; travel health insurances
Eligibility: An equivalent of TOEFL 59 or higher. Older than 15 years of age.
Lodging: Double occupancy in a university dorm room or house off campus, subject to availability. Dorm rooms have its own bathroom, and linens. Weekly room cleaning and linen replacement is included. There is no daily maid service.
Meals: All meals are included. Three delicious, healthy, fresh meals plus some snacks like BBQ smores around around the camp fire.
Transportation: Airport pick-up on July 7 and airport drop-off on July 16. All ground transportation to/from program activities.
Tuition: Welcome orientation, 12 English and U.S. American Culture classes, 3 Bachelor's degree credits, textbook, 7 professional guided outdoor leadership activities, all entrance fees, and activity equipment, graduation beach celebration.
Outdoor leadership activities include: Ropes course, hiking, stand-up paddle boarding, rafting, rock climbing, swimming, beach volleyball, camping, and kayaking.
Classroom Lessons: Expert U.S. Professors teach English and U.S. culture at beautiful Sierra Nevada College (www.sierranevada.edu).
Eligibility: Age 16 or older with TOEFL scores of 59 or higher.