How to Prepare for U.S. Study and Culture?
Enroll in the online university readiness class to help you graduate faster and have a better quality of life in the USA!
Enroll in the Online Class "U.S. Academics and Culture"
Complete the Class online At Your own Pace
Gain 3 Bachelor's Degree Credits to Any U.S. University and Be Prepared to succeed!
Class Video Introduction
How Does The Online Class Work?
Students identify similarities & differences between their country and the destination country's academic and cultural systems.
Culture and Communication
Learn effective communication, networking, and small-talk skills to succeed in a foreign country.
Students create an Action Plan to bridge the gaps between countries and achieve personal goals.
Learn At Your Convenience
Learn online, anytime, from anywhere. Complete class as fast or slow as you want within 12 weeks.
Three Bachelor's degree credits from a regionally accredited U.S. university, Letter of Recommendation, & Certificate.
At least 14 years old. Must have a computer and internet Access. No TOEFL required. No application required.
Frequently Asked Questions
When To Enroll?
- Upcoming class start dates: October 1, November 1, December 1, and January 2
- Students must complete the class within 12 weeks from the official class start date
- Students finish class at their own pace
Who can enroll?
- Students 14 years old, or older who can complete the class in English (No TOEFL required we recommend score of 60 and higher)
- Students who want to learn success skills for U.S. study
- Students who want to become more competitive for school and job applications