Are you ready to integrate into your new culture and U.S. study?
Our online university readiness class teaches you how to integrate in the following five ways:
Through years of research, we have learned the faster you integrate into your new environment the better quality of life you will experience in the U.S. Are you ready to integrate and become fully prepared for your experience in the U.S.?
Class Video Introduction
Enroll in the Online Class "U.S. Academics and Culture"
Complete the Class online At Your own Pace
Gain 3 Bachelor's Degree Credits and transfer your U.S. University or college
you will be Prepared to succeed in the classroom, gain networking skills, and be on your way to securing you job after graduation
How Does The Online Class Work?
Students identify similarities & differences between their country and the destination country's academic and cultural systems.
Culture and Communication
Learn effective communication, networking, and small-talk skills to succeed in a foreign country.
Students create an Action Plan to bridge the gaps between countries and achieve personal goals.
Learn At Your Convenience
Learn online, anytime, from anywhere. Complete class as fast or slow as you want within 12 weeks.
Three Bachelor's degree credits from a regionally accredited U.S. university, Letter of Recommendation, & Certificate.
At least 14 years old. Must have a computer and internet Access. No TOEFL required. No application required.
Frequently Asked Questions
When To Enroll?
- You can enroll at anytime. Depending on when you begin university credits will not be available until the end of the semester when you have completed the course.
- Students must complete the class within 12 weeks from the official class start date
- Students finish class at their own pace
Who can enroll?
- Students 14 years old, or older who can complete the class in English (No TOEFL required we recommend score of 60 and higher)
- Students who want to learn success skills for U.S. study
- Students who want to become more competitive for school and job applications